Touring Melbourne: Here is our snapshot of MelbourneDiscover and delight in the Melbourne many visitors and locals miss with our award winning guided Tours in Melbourne. We specialise in finding what makes Melbourne tick and to indulge in the many corners of the world’s most liveable city as voted 4 years in a row. Diverting from the main streets we reveal an alternative side to Melbourne. Small group tours of Melbourne, Private Tours in Melbourne, Corporate and school tours all available. It’s the perfect answer to ‘what should I do in Melbourne?’
Walking Tours of Melbourne, the Best way to reveal a city full of Hidden Secrets
Join us on a Tour of Melbourne
- See for insightful reviews on our tours of Melbourne
- We’re proud to say we have received Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Find us on WhatsApp and Viber +61 (0)447868788
- We offer Free Wifi on tour too.
PLAN a tour through the city laneways to soak in the flavours and colours of art, fashion, history, coffee, architecture and more. A Walking tour with Hidden Secrets is an alternative tour to your typical tourist experience.
What others say about our Tours of Melbourne
- I am so thrilled I did. Wow, it was so interesting. I am seriously born and bred Melbourne, lived here for 50 years (in inner 'burbs) and worked and walked these city streets probably thousands of times and thought I knew my patch pretty well. This tour was the next level. My Melbourne will never be the same to me again, for which I am truly grateful. I liked it so much we're booked on the Degustation Tour. If you are not a local and you are interested in the quirky side of history and how this staid, yet beautiful city evolved, you will enjoy it. If you are a local, you will marvel at Marvelous Melbourne.
“I loved it, and I’m a local.” – Jen, Melbourne
- The tour is really worth every cent. We got two coffees, three sweets, a takeaway coffee mug and even a list + booklets with all the information of the tour. After this experience I wished I will stay longer in Melbourne so I can go explore every venue we passed again. Thums up for this tours! Thanks a lot 'Hidden secrets Melbourne'!
Cafe Culture tour – Annelies from Netherlands
- I had enjoyed Lanes and Arcades and Cafe Culture Tours in April 2015 with my family and it was so good that I returned with my friend in August Sept 2015. It really is the best way to make the most of your time in Melbourne to spend time with a guide from Hidden Secrets Tours. They are a wonderful example of Melbourne hospitality and the guests on the tour from all over the world make the experience one not to be missed. Next time I visit Melbourne their progressive High Tea Tour is definitely on my to do list.
“Hidden Secrets Tours are becoming a must do for our trips to Melbourne.”
- As Friday night was our last night in Melbourne we had a debriefing about what they had enjoyed the most...and guess what??.. Your tour was the most mentioned activity. One girl said it was the best $12 she had spent. Haha. So once again, a huge thank you for fitting us in and helping broaden our girls view of the food industry. They are so much wiser for the experience. Year 12 - Newcastle High School
Newcastle High School – March 2014
- This excellent informative and entertaining tour focused on the inner delights of Melbourne CBD lanes and arcades. Sarah is a wealth of information and is a natural entertainer. Even if like me you have been to Melbourne many times, Sarah still delivered the 'Well I never!" factor. Go on these attractions, they are truly worth every cent. - Trip Advisor - Jan 2014
Shirley – Lanes & Arcades walk
- This is honestly the best tour I have ever done anywhere in the world. If you ever visit Melbourne, I strongly recommend that you take this tour.Visited January 2014 - tripadvisor
Via TripAdviser WynonaLavota
- “Fantastic, Friendly, Interesting”
The guide was amazing. She had such a wealth of background knowledge about the area that she answered every question as well as expanding on it. I could see she really enjoyed her what she did with enthusiasm and eagerness. It was a truly amazing experience. I would gladly recommend this tour for all those who love history and interesting coffee and eats Reviewed 2 January 2014 on TripAdvisor - Cafe Culture Walk
Cafe Culture Walk – Sth Africa
- I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your great hospitality. Thank you for making my Ultimate Australian Adventure with Oprah such and amazing time... 2010 Mary re the specially arranged Lanes and Arcades Walk
Mary T of Nova Scotia
- Last week Jo and I went on your Lanes & Arcades tour and the Sommelier's Tour. They both offered completely different experiences. We had a great time discovering the many wonderful shops and cafes hidden away in the lanes and arcades of Melbourne...
Robyn of Newcastle NSW
- Both my friend Glenda & I have been going to Melbourne for years and we would have never known that these “Hidden Treasures” existed. It was fascinating to walk up & down the lanes & arcades and to see a completely different side of Melbourne...
Kathryn & Glenda – NSW