Today - we have won the bid on 2 Restaurants – CODA and Punch Lane Wine bar 2 of Melbourne’s amazing local haunts as part of the #tables4aCause raising much needed funds for the Nepalese via the Red Cross. With so many wonderful, hardworking Nepalese in the hospitality industry, Matteo Pignatelli (National President of Restaurant […]
Tours of Melbourne, the best way to reveal a city full of Hidden Secrets
Discover and delight in the Melbourne many visitors and locals miss with the award winning guided walking tours of Hidden Secrets Tours. Our tours of Melbourne, specialise in finding what makes this metropolis tick. Walking tours of Melbourne city are the best way to indulge in the world’s most liveable city, voted 3 years in a row!
TAKE A TOUR THROUGH MELBOURNE TO SEE FOOD, ART, FASHION, WINE, HISTORY, COFFEE, ARCHITECTURE and more…
Founded in 2004, Hidden Secrets Tours is a small group walking tour company established to showcase the urban vitality to locals and visitors alike. We seek to share with our clients a quintessential insider experience of Melbourne. Touring around the city we focus beyond the tourist traps, and celebrate all things Melbourne.
Design is our hero, service is our pride and Melbourne is our inspiration. Join us on a Tour of Melbourne
See what others have had to say about our tour of Melbourne via TripAdvisor
Hidden Secrets Tours News
Homelessness…. its not always a choice. We sadly see every day on tour more people who tell us they are homeless or are sleeping rough.. So….. Our own leader has joined the Vinnie’s CEO SleepOut in Melbourne. Fiona will be sleeping rough this June 18th on a wintry night to raise awareness and money for […]
What others say about our Tours of Melbourne
- As Friday night was our last night in Melbourne we had a debriefing about what they had enjoyed the most...and guess what??.. Your tour was the most mentioned activity. One girl said it was the best $12 she had spent. Haha. So once again, a huge thank you for fitting us in and helping broaden our girls view of the food industry. They are so much wiser for the experience. Year 12 - Newcastle High School
Newcastle High School – March 2014
- This excellent informative and entertaining tour focused on the inner delights of Melbourne CBD lanes and arcades. Sarah is a wealth of information and is a natural entertainer. Even if like me you have been to Melbourne many times, Sarah still delivered the 'Well I never!" factor. Go on these attractions, they are truly worth every cent. - Trip Advisor - Jan 2014
Shirley – Lanes & Arcades walk
- This is honestly the best tour I have ever done anywhere in the world. If you ever visit Melbourne, I strongly recommend that you take this tour.Visited January 2014 - tripadvisor
Via TripAdviser WynonaLavota
- “Fantastic, Friendly, Interesting”
The guide was amazing. She had such a wealth of background knowledge about the area that she answered every question as well as expanding on it. I could see she really enjoyed her what she did with enthusiasm and eagerness. It was a truly amazing experience. I would gladly recommend this tour for all those who love history and interesting coffee and eats Reviewed 2 January 2014 on TripAdvisor - Cafe Culture Walk
Cafe Culture Walk – Sth Africa
- I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your great hospitality. Thank you for making my Ultimate Australian Adventure with Oprah such and amazing time... 2010 Mary re the specially arranged Lanes and Arcades Walk
Mary T of Nova Scotia
- Last week Jo and I went on your Lanes & Arcades tour and the Sommelier's Tour. They both offered completely different experiences. We had a great time discovering the many wonderful shops and cafes hidden away in the lanes and arcades of Melbourne...
Robyn of Newcastle NSW
- Both my friend Glenda & I have been going to Melbourne for years and we would have never known that these “Hidden Treasures” existed. It was fascinating to walk up & down the lanes & arcades and to see a completely different side of Melbourne...
Kathryn & Glenda – NSW